Monday 15 September 2014

London Fashion Week - Street Style, Day 2

Hey, I attended the London Fashion Week as a blogger and photographer to gain inspiration and experience in the fashion. This is my second year of turning up  to Somerset House and parading the courtyard around the chrome covered tent, photographing the hipsters and fashionistas as they wait to watch their favourite designers catwalk shows. To any start-up blogger and Photographer, I genuinely recommend the experience... you will not be disappointed. It is an amazing way to gain inspiration, acquire new contacts and build your portfolio.

Below is a group of images that showcase some of the best street style...











Unfortunately due to school and work etc. I was only able to attend one day otherwise I would happily document everyday day but who knows about the future... maybe one day I'll be invited into a show...

For all images i took that day, check the out the editorial page.


No comments:

Post a Comment