Monday 15 September 2014

London Fashion Week

As previously stated, i was in and amongst bloggers, models, designers, celebs and photographers alike at london fashion week. This is the outfit i chose to wear...

The main thing about this outfit was my addition made by my jacket. Receiving many comments on it, it soon became a piece of interest. Designed by London based store Lazy Oaf, this black and white digital print anorak became the talk of passerbys.

Originally I wore dark blue skinny jeans (Topman), Chelsea boots (Topman) and a sky blue 70's style Farah polo shirt I picked up from T.K.Maxx. In my bag I packed a red sweatshirt and this Lazy oaf jacket. As the day progressed, I felt cold and donned my sweatshirt and jacket. Almost instantly, someone asked to take a picture if me...

No comments:

Post a Comment